7 - Wolfgang
August 21 - Eraserheads
August 28 - Razorback
1. Promo is open to
schools, colleges and school organizations.
2. Promo duration is from July 7, to July 22, 1998.
3. Contestants will write their contact name, organization / school
/ college, contact number, address and a reason why they think
their school is cool enough for these bands.
4. Contestants should either fax their entries to NU 107 Ad &
Promo Dept at 634-6516 or e-mail us at email@example.com
5. NU 107 will choose three entries with the best answer, and
will decide which band will play at each venue. The winners will
be announced on July 24, Friday between 6 to 9 A.M. during the
6. The schools have to provide an appropriate campus venue and
an opening act (an amateur band from their school) and be able
to market it on their campus with the option to sell tickets.
7. NU 107 will provide the band and all necessary equipment for
the concert plus radio advertising and remote broadcasts. All
concerts are on a Friday from 6 to 9 pm. For any inquiries you
can reach NU 107 Ad & Promo Dept. at 634-6514 or call the booth